I am Associate Professor in Mathematical Physics at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
In 2013 I obtained a NWO VIDI-grant on “Noncommutative geometry and quantum lattice gauge fields”.
- Education Award Mathematics 2018-2019!
- Book chapter “A survey of spectral models of gravity coupled to matter” (with A. Chamseddine) in A survey of spectral models of gravity coupled to matter – On the Occasion of Alain Connes’ 70th Birthday. Springer 2019.
- Interview over mijn onderzoek in de Volkskrant, door Martijn van Calmthout
- Mijn boek Symmetrie in de Deeltjesfysica is verschenen bij Epsilon Uitgeverij
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics
Recent and upcoming Conference/workshop organization
- Focus session at Physics@Veldhoven, January 21-22, 2020.
- Noncommutative manifolds and their symmetries, Scalea, September 16-20, 2019.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.