I am a Full Professor occupying the chair of Noncommutative Geometry at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
- Joined the editorial board of Journal of Functional Analysis !
- Now available: video of my inaugural lecture “Opgetrommeld voor spectra in de meetkunde” on September 7, 2022. [text in Dutch / translated text in English]
- Appointment as full professor in noncommutative geometry (as of December 1, 2021)!
- Global Noncommutative Geometry Seminar
- Interview in Dutch Newspaper NRC.
- New Scientist writes about my paper on spectral truncations
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics (niet-commutatieve meetkunde en deeltjesfysica)
Recent and upcoming Conference/workshop organization
- NSeaG: Non-commutative Geometry along the North Sea, Lorentz Center Leiden, May 30-June 3 2022.
- Focus session at Physics@Veldhoven, January 21-22, 2020.
- Noncommutative manifolds and their symmetries, Scalea, September 16-20, 2019.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.