I am Associate Professor in Mathematical Physics at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
In 2013 I obtained a NWO VIDI-grant on “Noncommutative geometry and quantum lattice gauge fields”.
- Interview over mijn onderzoek in de Volkskrant, door Martijn van Calmthout
- NWO Research Grant ‘Beyond the Standard Model with Noncommutative Geometry‘
- Mijn nieuwe boek Symmetrie in de Deeltjesfysica is verschenen bij Epsilon Uitgeverij
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics
- “De verenigde natuurkrachten” over grand unification op Kennislink
- Radio-interview over unificatie-resultaat in De Kennis van Nu Radio (Radio 5, 10 november 2015)
- My Springer Brief in Mathematical Physics (with Beenakker and Van den Broek) on “Supersymmetry and Noncommutative Geometry” has appeared
- My book “Noncommutative Geometry and Particle Physics” has appeared with Springer.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.
- Gauge Theory and Noncommutative Geometry, Radboud University Nijmegen, April 4-8, 2016.
- The interrelation between mathematical physics, number theory and non-commutative geometry, Erwin Schroedinger Institute, Vienna, March 1-15, 2015.
- Non-commutative Geometry and its Applications, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, September 1 – December 19, 2014
- Noncommutative Geometry and Particle Physics, Lorentz Center, Leiden, October 14-18, 2013