I am a Full Professor occupying the chair of Noncommutative Geometry at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
- Appointment as full professor in noncommutative geometry (as of December 1, 2021)!
- Online conference dedicated to this appointment is organized on December 10, 2021, with contributions by Klaas Landsman, Alain Connes, Ali Chamseddine, Francesca Arici, Jose Gracia-Bondia (tbc), Teun van Nuland and myself. (please contact organizer Klaas Landsman to join)
- New preprint with Alain Connes on tolerance relations and operator systems
- Global Noncommutative Geometry Seminar
- Interview in Dutch Newspaper NRC.
- New Scientist writes about my paper on spectral truncations
- Two new preprints on spectral truncations and their Gromov-Hausdorff convergence have appeared.
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics (niet-commutatieve meetkunde en deeltjesfysica)
Recent and upcoming Conference/workshop organization
- NSeaG: Non-commutative Geometry along the North Sea, Lorentz Center Leiden, May 30-June 3 2022.
- Focus session at Physics@Veldhoven, January 21-22, 2020.
- Noncommutative manifolds and their symmetries, Scalea, September 16-20, 2019.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.