I am Associate Professor in Mathematical Physics at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
- Open: PhD position in Noncommutative Geometry in Nijmegen
- New: Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, starting September 22
- Interview in Dutch Newspaper NRC.
- New Scientist writes about my paper on spectral truncations
- Two new preprints on spectral truncations and their Gromov-Hausdorff convergence have appeared.
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics
Recent and upcoming Conference/workshop organization
- NSeaG: Non-commutative Geometry along the North Sea, Lorentz Center Leiden, November 2-5, 2020 (postponed!)
- Focus session at Physics@Veldhoven, January 21-22, 2020.
- Noncommutative manifolds and their symmetries, Scalea, September 16-20, 2019.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.