I am Associate Professor in Mathematical Physics at the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics of the Radboud University Nijmegen. My research focuses on noncommutative geometry and its applications to particle physics.
- New: Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, starting September 22
- Interview in Dutch Newspaper NRC.
- New Scientist writes about my paper on spectral truncations
- Two new preprints on spectral truncations and their Gromov-Hausdorff convergence have appeared.
- Education Award Mathematics 2018-2019!
- Book chapter “A survey of spectral models of gravity coupled to matter” (with A. Chamseddine) in A survey of spectral models of gravity coupled to matter – On the Occasion of Alain Connes’ 70th Birthday. Springer 2019.
- Interview over mijn onderzoek in de Volkskrant, door Martijn van Calmthout
- Mijn boek Symmetrie in de Deeltjesfysica is verschenen bij Epsilon Uitgeverij
- Animation movie Noncommutative geometry and particle physics
Recent and upcoming Conference/workshop organization
- NSeaG: Non-commutative Geometry along the North Sea, Lorentz Center Leiden, November 2-5, 2020 (postponed!)
- Focus session at Physics@Veldhoven, January 21-22, 2020.
- Noncommutative manifolds and their symmetries, Scalea, September 16-20, 2019.
- Bivariant K-theory in Geometry and Physics, ESI, Vienna, November 5-30, 2018.
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, Lorentz Center Leiden, February 27 – March 10, 2017.